Sunday, March 27, 2011

Britney Spears Wraps Up San Francisco GMA Concert

Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com

She's just days away from the release of her new album Femme Fatale, and Britney Spears was busy offering up a performance in San Francisco, California on Sunday afternoon (March 27).

Following comeback gigs in Vegas a few days prior, the "Hold It Against Me" songstress churned out a free mini-concert at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - with the material being taped for her upcoming "Good Morning America" special set to air on Tuesday, March 29th.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/imagecache/story_header/photos/britney-spears2-rssfeed.jpg

Tweeting to her millions of fans throughout, Brit wrote prior to the show's kickoff, "Getting ready to take the stage in beautiful San Francisco."

About an hour and a half later, the 29-year-old excitedly tweeted, "Just wrapped GMA. I love love love you San Francisco!"

Unable to stay in City by the Bay for all that long, Spears also posted a pic of her pops posing alongside two dudes in drag before closing out her messaging by writing, "Leaving the Castro District. I wanted to see more but I could barely get out the car!!! I love you all SO much. PS - Even my dad had a great time! "

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/britney-spears/britney-spears-wraps-san-francisco-gma-concert-492015

Cameron Diaz Carrie Underwood Danica Patrick Heidi Klum

No comments:

Post a Comment