Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brad Womack's 911 Call

Brad Womack's 911 Call

Despite initial reports that The Bachelor's Brad Womack was rushed to the hospital Monday, the newly-engaged Texas resident is just fine. In actuality, he called 911 from an Austin park yesterday morning after coming across a stranger in need.

"Brad called 911 for a guy who was having a panic attack in the park near him," a rep for Womack told UsMagazine.com. "The incident has nothing to do directly with Brad. He just made the call."

A rep from Austin-Travis County EMS originally told TMZ that the ambulance was sent for Womack, but the real story was quickly uncovered. Womack and his brother Chad tended to the suffering man until paramedics arrived. The ailing gentleman was then taken to a nearby hospital where he was treated for a non-life threatening medical condition.

Womack and new fiancee Emily Maynard have had some drama of their own lately, fighting to keep their relationship together since the recent season ended. But Brad says they're figuring it out together.

"I'm the happiest I've ever been in my whole life," Womack said on Thursday "I'm serious. I'm so happy."

Maynard, 24, was recently spotted sporting her huge engagement ring.

Added Womack: "She's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/brad-womacks-911-call/1-a-333798

The Pussycat Dolls Sandra Bullock Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment