Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lindsay Lohan: Looking Healthier By the Day

Still not having luck in banning paparazzi from posting up outside her treatment locale, Lindsay Lohan was spotted stepping out of her sober living house in Rancho Mirage, CA on Saturday morning (December 4).

Looking healthier and healthier each and every day, the "Mean Girls" starlet emerged wearing a grey top, black tights and knee high boots while carrying a pack of cigarettes en route to another day of treatment at the Betty Ford Clinic.

With the rehab counselors having recommended family therapy for LiLo, her mother Dina and father Michael, Papa Lohan recently praised the recovery efforts taking place.

He said, ?Look it was cleansing and it was productive. I don?t want to talk about Lindsay. But let me say that Dina had great parents and I had great parents and unfortunately we both lost our fathers. God rest his soul. But we are both striving to be on the same page and be good parents to Lindsay. Like we used to be ? we just want to put things back in order.?

While taking to E! News, he added, ?Hopefully Dina and I can sit down and discuss this with Lindsay next month. I think we are striving for that, and things are really working out. I am very, very happy.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/lindsay-lohan/lindsay-lohan-looking-healthier-day-444995

Hilary Duff Hilary Swank Charlize Theron Ivanka Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment